Do you believe a child’s first experiences with food should be fun, and stress free?
I believe every child deserves a strong and healthy relationship with food and I want to share some tips for getting that started.
This evidenced based class focuses on:
• the benefits of infant led solids for both baby and the family
• dispelling common myths and misinformation about feeding your baby (e.g. rice cereal as a first food)
• protecting the integrity of your baby’s digestive, neurological, and immune health in the first 2 years of life
• preventing childhood illness and disease through healthy eating
• the Gerberization of a generation and more!
Ideal for parents, expectant parents, grandparents, and care givers. Babes in arms & breastfeeding welcome.
$25 per person or $40/couple (bring a partner or friend and save!)
Pre-payment is required to hold your spot as this is a small group class.
Email [email protected] to reserve your spot before it sells out.