Do you believe a child’s first experiences with food should be fun, stress free and nutritious? Me too!
This evidenced based class focuses on:
• the benefits of infant led solids for both baby and the family
• dispelling common myths and misinformation about feeding your baby (e.g. rice cereal as a first food)
• protecting the integrity of your baby’s digestive, neurological, and immune health in the first 2 years of life
• preventing childhood illness and disease through healthy eating
• the Gerberization of a generation and more!
Ideal for parents, expectant parents, grandparents, and care givers. Babes in arms & breastfeeding welcome.
THIS IS CLASS #1 OF 2 IN MY NATURAL PARENTING FOR THE MODERN PARENT SERIES
$25 per person OR when you also register for my Raising a Natural Child class Monday April 29th 10-11:30 a.m. class at the same time you save $10!
Space is limited and pre-payment is required to hold your spot.
Email [email protected] to reserve your spot before it sells out.
Please include in your email whether you are registering for one or both classes.